The Plenar hall in Düsseldorf got a bit long in the tooth and a basic renovation became necessary. The aim was, to keep the character of the rooms, but still to upgrade it from a technical point of view. In the area of the parliamentary seats the innovative GORACON products more than achieved this aim.
In the new circular soil structure of the plenar hall, our high quality, innovative chair guiding system GSF was integrated. Every representative is now sitting on a chair, which moves automatically back in its initial position if the person gets up. The result is an aesthetic and tidy overall picture. Another advantage is that safety standards are met by creation of escape routes in case of an emergency.
But that is not all. The aim of the building constructor was also to guarantee the accessibility of the future plenar hall. This requirement was met by using ramps in connection with the floor construction. The accessibility is also ensured in view of the chair guiding system GSF. With the help of a small, inconspicuous tool, it is possible to disassemble any chair, so that also representatives who are using a wheelchair can access their modular table without problems.
Due to the innovative and well-conceived technology of the chair guiding systems, a wheelchair accessible workplace for our politicians is created only in a few steps.
- checkCampus Heilbronn
- checkNational Library of Luxembourg
- check NEW VIP Lounge for SC Preußen Münster
- check 3 new cinema halls for cinema in Duderstadt
- check FHNW Muttenz - 15 new lecture halls
- check State parliament Lower Saxony, Germany
- check Renovation of NRW Plenar hall
- check State parliament Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- check Lipo Park Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- check Press room SpVgg Greuther Fuerth, Germany
- check Senado de Mexico City (Plenary Hall in the Government Building)
- check Government Building Ljubljana, Slowenia
- check Parliament ECOWAS Abuja, Nigeria
- check Meeting rooms of various institutions and private organizations