GORACON equipped 15 lecture halls with PODIUM in the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland
The location in Muttenz will be expanded and becomes even more important as an educational location for this region. 1.700 additional university places are planned for the 34.500qm area.
The basis for this was provided by GORACON
With the ascending platform construction PODIUM, the basis for further interior construction was established. On basis of a detailed planning, the system, made of a steel substructure and a calcium-sulfate base plate, was nearly 100% pre-assembled.
Within a period of approximately 2.5 month, the system with a total area of 1.170 qm was installed in 15 lecture halls.
Technical specialties, like the static connection with the chairs, bridging of electric mains and wire ways were already considered during the construction period by our engineers, so that a trouble-free assembly was the result.
- check NEW VIP Lounge for SC Preußen Münster
- check 3 new cinema halls for cinema in Duderstadt
- check FHNW Muttenz - 15 new lecture halls
- check State parliament Lower Saxony, Germany
- check Renovation of NRW Plenar hall
- check State parliament Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- check Lipo Park Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- check Press room SpVgg Greuther Fuerth, Germany
- check Senado de Mexico City (Plenary Hall in the Government Building)
- check Government Building Ljubljana, Slowenia
- check Parliament ECOWAS Abuja, Nigeria
- check Meeting rooms of various institutions and private organizations
Steel substructure (Hilti) factory pre-assembled
Mounted as plug-in and screw connection on the bare floor
Ready-laid floor covering made of calcium sulphate plates (Knauf Integral)
Integration of chair fixtures in the system PODIUM
Auditorium in the finished state
Auditoriuim seating with continuous table construction and swiveling double seats