Goracon internationally successful on a Project in Africa!
On behalf of Mertens AG, Wiesbaden branch, goracon delivered and installed 400 pieces of chair guides GSF for the ECOWAS parliament in Abuja / Nigeria. Goracon set up a supervisor for the installation of the chair guides in Nigeria, who prepared the employees from Nigeria for the project with an assembly training. The subsequent assembly with the colleagues on site was carried out smoothly and flawlessly in order to inaugurate the new plenary hall of the Parliament on time. goracon delivers again a convincing performance, so that both goracon and our customer, the Mertens AG, are looking forward for future cooperation.
“A professional performance and as a result a plus in safety and visual appearance”
“GSF chair guiding systems are the optimal solution for plenary rooms and auditoriums”
ECOWAS is a West African Economic Community that comprises 15 states as an international organization in West Africa. The West African Economic Community was founded on May 28, 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos and entered into force in 1976.
The goal at the time of its founding was to achieve "collective self-sufficiency" for the member states, possible through the creation of a common internal market and an economic and monetary union. The last decision to introduce Eco as a West African currency was postponed again in 2009 after 2004, as the agreed convergence criteria could not be met by all concerned due to political and economic problems.
ECOWAS Parliament in Abuja/Nigeria
- check NEW VIP Lounge for SC Preußen Münster
- check 3 new cinema halls for cinema in Duderstadt
- check FHNW Muttenz - 15 new lecture halls
- check State parliament Lower Saxony, Germany
- check Renovation of NRW Plenar hall
- check State parliament Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- check Lipo Park Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- check Press room SpVgg Greuther Fuerth, Germany
- check Senado de Mexico City (Plenary Hall in the Government Building)
- check Government Building Ljubljana, Slowenia
- check Parliament ECOWAS Abuja, Nigeria
- check Meeting rooms of various institutions and private organizations