The only keyword that AGRAVIS Raiffeisen AG gave us for the expansion of the box was agriculture. Our graphic artists set to work and designed an individual location based on this buzz word. A printed floor with the appearance of a field, a photo wall that creates a vista and a “stable door” made of wood create an agricultural feeling.
All furniture was individually manufactured to match the theme: the chairs in the Group’s colors, the coat rack made from a rake and a showcase with the customer’s logo. The highlight is the large table, which seats twelve, made of pallets. The bar tables and lounge table are also made of natural wood pallets to match the design of the table.
New LED lighting and an inductive charging station for mobile phones round off the classic impression of high technical quality.
„AGRAVIS and goracon-object – this interaction worked great. We received creative ideas and a great implementation.“
Bernd Homann (Head of corporate communications, AGRAVIS Raiffeisen AG)
- checkPlenar hall in Slovenia
- checkCampus Heilbronn
- checkAGRAVIS Raiffeisen AG Lounge
- checkNational Library of Luxembourg
- check NEW VIP Lounge for SC Preußen Münster
- check 3 new cinema halls for cinema in Duderstadt
- check FHNW Muttenz - 15 new lecture halls
- check State parliament Lower Saxony, Germany
- check Renovation of NRW Plenar hall
- check State parliament Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- check Lipo Park Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- check Press room SpVgg Greuther Fuerth, Germany
- check Senado de Mexico City (Plenary Hall in the Government Building)
- check Government Building Ljubljana, Slowenia
- check Parliament ECOWAS Abuja, Nigeria
- check Meeting rooms of various institutions and private organizations