The ideal solution for
- check Auditoriums
- check Lecture halls
- check Debates
- check Cinema
- check Theatre
- check Events
- check Convention Centers
- check Multipurpose halls
- check Stages
- check Sport arenas
- check Consists of steel sections of HILT
- check Preconfigured by the manufacturer
- check Easy and quick installation through plugged or screwed connection at the construktion site
- check Allows easy installation or de-installation
- check KNAUF Integral gypsum fibre elements assembled direktly to the substructure
- check Can be preassembled if required
- check Prefabricated drilling and openings for ventilation, elektrical lightning and outlents, etc. are possible.
- check You can choose from a wide range of decors. Alternatively, we can also create individual motifs and logos.
- check Can optionally be installed as pressurised floor or ventilation floor
- check The fibre elements fulfill the material class A3 according to DIN EN 9239-1
- check Also available as component part for wall and ceiling systems
- check Suitable for chair casters
- check Anti-slip effect, abrasion class 5 (DIN EN 13229)
PLATFORM AND STAND CONSTRUCTION
The specified indivdual work steps, coupled with the best technical equipment, give the customer the assurance for a high quality product made in Germany.
Through its unique selling pro- position in term of the accoustic sound and fire protection properties, the system stands out clearly from the rest of the market and offers unpreceden- ted opportunities.
- check modular system for substantially shorter installation times
- check Unique sheet-panelled acces floor system for intensive installation areas for example stages, lecture halls or congress centers.
- check Prefabricated vents in the plasterboard covering for the integration of heating and cooling systems has the advantage of shorter installation times on site, as well as reduced overall assembly height.
- check A uniform air distribution is ensured by source air outlets or perforated louvres
- check Drilling and milling for the subsequent assembly of chairs, lighting and ventilation outlets are already prefabricated.
- check Acoustically effective elements for walls and ceiling
- check Fulfills the criteria for earthquake safety by strengthening the substructure
LIMITLESS APPLICATION DIVERSITY...
BY DIFFERENT SEATING ARRANGEMENTS
Edge of steps straight
KNAUF Integral gypsum fibre elements will be assembled on the substructure
Edge of steps radial
Consists of steel sections of HILTI
Step edge radial
Through detailed planning, openings and cutouts can already be taken into accout during factory assembly.
Step edge circular
Due to the screwed and plugged connections of the substructure even sophisticated geometries can be realized.